• Map
  • Wall
  • Meet
  • Add to likes
  • Say Hello
  • Send eCard
  • Send a Gift
  • Share
About Me
I am a very shy person, who has learnt to get over it by being the first to talk and smile at people, 99.9 percent of the time it works the other 00.1 percent well lets just say they do not know what a good friend is. I love meeting new people and chatting to them, as i am happily married i do not need nor want a relationship with anyone. but friends i can never have enough of. I would love to consider you a friend.