• Map
  • Wall
  • Meet
  • Add to likes
  • Say Hello
  • Send eCard
  • Send a Gift
  • Share
About Me
I’m a relaxed kind of girl, always ready to cuddle. I’m only about 30% party girl, and the other 70% is movies and hanging out. You might catch me at a club, but most nights I’ll be doing my own thing. People might think I’m *boring* because I don’t go to every club event, or all the parties, but what can I say? You have to get to know me! I can talk a lot, but usually, not a lot is on my mind. I’m the girl that everyone confided in, “Torri I’m sad, Torri I’m mad”. I guess people feel comfortable around me. I’m not popular here on campus, but I know enough people to be happy. So now you know who I am, what do you think of me?