Top 10 things to do in Europe
Geographically, Europe is the 6th biggest continent, however, in terms of population size it is the 3rd biggest. Teeming at the seams with culture and diversity, there is so much to do from having afternoon tea after the changing of the guards in London, a tour of the Northern Lights and many scenic cruises. The climate might change often, but your lust to come back to this continent never will. Do you think you’ve seen all there is to be seen? Read on and find out the top 10 things to do in Europe!
1. Royal Walking Tour Including Tower of London and Changing of the Guard plus London Highlights with Afternoon Tea - London, England
Combine two tours for the price of one; see the eerie Traitor’s Gate and the Crown Jewels at the Tower of London, followed by a cruise down the Thames River, where you will get many picture opportunities and an amazing view of the city. See the iconic Changing of the Guards, walk through the famous squares such as Trafalgar and Parliament Square and last but not least, finish with a quintessentially British afternoon tea. One lump or two?
2. 3-Day Rail Trip to Edinburgh, Loch Ness and the Highlands from London – Edinburgh, Scotland
See if you can spot the famous Loch Ness Monster yourself! Take the train on a three-day tour from London and explore Edinburgh at a hop-on, hop-off pace – then journey to Loch Ness and the Highlands!
3. Private Tour: WWI Canadian Battlefields Including Vimy Ridge and Last Post Ceremony in Ypres from Brussels - Brussels, Belgium
Become acquainted with the prominent history of the Second World War in this amazing one-day whistle-stop tour from Brussels to Ypres. Along the way you will walk through the trenches at Vimy Ridge (bring wellington boots), navigate the front lines; explore the world’s largest military cemetery – Tyne Cot. The whispers of decades past will drive your imagination as you witness the sound of the music at the Last Post Ceremony at Menin Gate in Ypres – something that cannot be missed.
4. Skip the Line: Dinner atop the Berlin TV Tower - Berlin, Germany
Join the 207 metre high club at the top of the Berlin TV Tower and treat yourself to a queue-free dinner at Sphere, the rotating restaurant, teamed with a bird’s eye, 360-degree view of all of Berlin!
5. Copenhagen Panoramic City Tour with Harbor Cruise - Copenhagen, Denmark
Be whisked away on a coach tour of the entire of Copenhagen; see the Little Mermaid Statue, Tivoli Gardens and Amalienborg Palace! Shortly after that you will board a canal boat and get a fully guided tour of the harbour – complete with audio commentary!
6. Small-Group Monaco Night Tour - Monaco
Fly to the much sought-after tourist destination of Monaco and get the full sightseeing experience – at night! Gaze upon the silhouettes of the buildings against the dimly lit sky as you travel along the iconic Basse Corniche road to the many sights of Monaco such as the Cathedral, Old Town and be treated to a quick visit to Casino Square in Monte Carlo!
7. Lapland Northern Lights Safari by Snowmobile from Rovaniemi – Lapland, Finland
Take a tour around Lapland’s beautiful countryside on a snowmobile and seize the once in a lifetime opportunity to see the Northern Lights! Stop on the way to have a nice warm drink around a campfire.
8. Schonbrunn Palace Evening: Palace Tour, Dinner and Concert – Vienna, Austria
Experience a regal audio guided tour around Schonbrunn Palace followed by a three-course dinner at Café-Restaurant Residenz and an evening of classical music.
9. Folklore Show 'Feel Yourself Russian' with Russian Buffet Dinner – St. Petersburg, Russia
Sample traditional Russian food at Nikolaevsky restaurant, accompanied by the most entrancing traditional Russian dance and music.
10. Day Trip to Gruyères with Cheese and Chocolate Tastings – Geneva, Switzerland
Calling all cheese and chocolate lovers! This is your chance to combine both flavours for an epic taste sensation as you travel through the Alps to Gruyères and stop off at a few factories where you will experience the best chocolate and cheese tasting, all whilst learning about its extravagant history.